Simple process. Affordable pricing. Fast Turnaround.
Single bottle on solid background of your choice, or select to have the bottle clipped from the background to “float” the bottle on any website or print background ($10 charge per photo).
This is the quintessential bottle shot for e-commerce websites, tasting sheets, sell sheets, or any other print or electronic use. Focus is on the brand and packaging of your wine bottle. [ View more classic bottle shots ]
In-studio shoot of a single bottle on background, minimally styled with a prop you provide. Could be a glass with wine, wooden box or another wine bottle… Add a little oomph to your print, website, email marketing, wine club or POS collateral with a stylized picture of your wine bottle with props you provide. [ View more styled wine bottle photos ]
Great for verticals, horizontals, library wines or any other grouping you want to show-off. [ View more group wine bottle shots ]
Group photo of 5 or more bottles on a custom background you select with or without props. Larger group photos generally have more advanced lighting and set up time required for a great photo. Let’s discuss your photo ideas prior.
Want to shoot something wild? Want to shoot at your location of choice? Want to incorporate multiple props or elements into your photo? Want to play art director for a fully customized photograph in my studio?
Since these shoots have more moving parts they’re priced on a per-project basis. Let’s talk to discuss your ideas.
- Choose a background color and provide any props you may want in the photo.
- Select the shoot option that fits your needs and arrange for wine pick-up/drop-off.
- We shoot a few variations of the bottles and furnish an online proof gallery within 24 hours for you to choose your image.
- Final images can be ready in as little as 24 hours from the time you make your selection.
- There is a two bottle minimum for Classic and Styled bottle shots.
- Pickup and delivery of your wine is available in select areas.
- Digital proofs available online usually within 24 hours.
- Shoot fee includes one high-resolution download selection from the photos we take. Additional photo “outtakes” can be purchased for the same price as the shoot option you selected.
- Photos supplied as clean, crisp high-resolution digital files.
- Yep, you get the bottles back when we’re done.
- To have the background removed from your Classic bottle shot (known as a clipping path) is $10 per photo. Styled and Group bottle shot photos are a bit trickier and the clipping path fee starts at $45 per photo. Because of the intricacy of your photo, clipping the background out may not be possible.
Call (707) 287-5397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your shoot.
Need even more info? Read our frequently asked questions.