- Please make sure the bottles are clean.
- Check that bottle fill levels are nice and high.
- Check that foil or plastic capsule wrappers are not dented, crooked or crimped.
- Make sure labels are clean and placed on straight.
- Select bottles that don’t have a vertical seam along the front of the bottles. Off to either side is ideal. For whites and light reds, a seam on the rear of the bottles can show through the front.
- Check that there are no imperfections in the glass like bubbles, globs, nicks, or whachamacallits.
I will provide color-corrected dust-free images but additional photoshop work to remove bottle blemishes will be billed at $125 per hour.